IQuery Help and Training
The Data Search Page, where you specify what data you are looking for.
The Tabular Results, where you first see your data in tables based on your
The Graphical Results, where you can interact with the variables and see
the visual results instantly.
The County Report, to view the county summary report of the selected county.
Help is available throughout the system, and we strongly encourage your feedback.
IQuery has in-system help for using the Data Search Page:
- Instructions are embedded within each "Tab" of the Data Search page (the horizontal
bars on the main page for selecting different kinds of variables for your data).
- "Hover-text" definitions and descriptions are available by clicking on the question
or when you move your mouse symbol (usually an arrow or a little hand) over a word
- Before you beginning using IQuery, you may wish to read the "Step-by-Step Guide to IQuery (4MB pdf)", which explains the
part of the system in great detail, and then walks you through three examples of
searching and viewing data.
Training and Demonstrations
You are invited to watch an archived copy of the introduction to IQuery (video and audio), originally
presented on February 23, 2011. You will register with your name and e-mail, then
click on the "View Recording" button. You may asked to save a file, and then the
video should begin.
The presentation slides are also available.
IQuery offers other resources within the system:
- There is a
Feedback link on every page in IQuery. Your problem reports or comments and
suggestions are vital for the maintenance and improvement of the system. Please
submit your feedback for any problem you encounter, and let us know if you'd like
a personal response.
- Each Health Indicator is fully explained on its Health Indicator "Details"
the full list of Health Indicators, or click on the blue question mark symbol
next to each Health Indicator.
- You also can browse the list of Frequently Asked Questions
and submit a new question yourself.
- We are constantly updating the
Glossary of Terms used in the system.